Friday, January 11, 2008

365 and healthy stuff!

Wow, I can't believe I haven't blogged since Tuesday... it feels like just yesterday! I suppose I haven't blogged, cause I really just feel like I have nothing to say this week. I think I'm having a case of the winter blah's. That combined with needing to start back to eating healthy and working out (which always makes me feel crappy, for some reason) has just got me in a very private, mopey type mood. Blah!

But on a happier note, I've kept up my 365 photos! I really need to start challenging myself at taking more artistic, quality photos, instead of just snapping something random. I've gotten lazy with that the past few days, but I'm still taking pics, and that's a good thing. I have *counts* 355 (i think that's right) days left to improve my skills :) So here are my last couple days worth:

the cards I made for the Valentine's ATC swap over at SISTV

My chihuahua's latest toy. This thing quacks SO loud, scares the poop out of me regularly! lol

The prompt from Anna today was about family (and how crazy they are), so I snapped this pic of me with some of my fur family. It is super, duper hard to get yourself and two dogs, of completely different sizes no less, into a self photo!

And that is my 365 so far! I'm still impressed that I'm keeping up, GO ME! Now if only I can show so much dedication to my health... I did workout yesterday, and get a walk in today though... so that's good! To help with my weight loss/healthy living goals, I'm going to add a sidebar here at the blog, so I can be held accountable for my actions and you guys feel free to get on me if I don't keep up with it!

Enjoy your weekend!
<3 Gillian

P.S. My sis has a great post up about consuming too much.... go check it out! I agree with and admire everything she says, and I couldn't sum it up any better, so I figured you could just read her thoughts on the matter :) Go here!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, keeping up with the 365 challenge. And now that I see the photo of you Valentine's ATCs, I sure wish I had signed up for that one!

Angela said...

wow good for you you kept up! I already missed 1! And I also should take more artistic pics, no more snaps but hé can't help it, I am in the same mood as you are. Not due to working out and good food as that makes me feel good!
Hope you'll feel better soon!

Unknown said...

You are so not alone in your feeling blah. This time of year is so blah for so many people for so many reasons; however, you are awesome for keeping up with your 365 challenge. I, too, have been keeping up with it, but just barely. Sometimes I'm going to bed and I have to jump up and take my daily photo. I'm not so much trying to improve my photogrophy skills as just recording my year.
Keep up the good work, and you know what? You'll exercise and eat healthy when your ready. don't make it a do or die thing. It's not healthy. :)

hilde janbroers said...

nice atc's you made!!! and what a cute doggie!!

Jen said...

Love the pic of you and the pups - hugs to Turner from me!! I will definitely keep on you about the eating and working out and as soon as I'm back we'll hit the trails together - you, me and Nate.

Anonymous said...

Love the one of you and the 'kids'

alittlebitofscrap said...

I feel your pain, totally know what the winter blues feel like! So sorry you are feeling like... but lookey at you.. keeping up with the 365 challenge! I started, but have already failed, think I'm going to do the 52 one.. LOL! I especially liked the picture of you and your dog, cute! Good luck on the healthy living.. workin' on that too :)

Mika said...

Great that your doing the 365 day's. If you like you can check out my blog for some 365 inspiration. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)