Friday, December 14, 2007

Hope - One Little Word

Here's my take on the current challenge at One Little Word. Hope couldn't have been a more perfect word for me to use at this point in time! My mom is currently very very ill, and in the critical care ward of the hospital. I'm not with her and there's not much I can do but sit here and hope for the best. I did the layout on a Heidi Swapp transparent clock face, because time seemed to be an important theme with my hopes. I used some of my favourite photos of my mom. Not amazing photos, but ones that mean something and make me smile. I'm awful at photographing transparencies so if anyone has any tips, please let me know! lol

5 comments:

Michele said...

This is really a comment on your Shimelle Christmas Journal Day 14 - love it. Brilliant lo.

Unknown said...

beautiful layout. Love it.
photographing trans.
turn off flash
go outside [shaded area]
prop at a 45 degree angle
away from light so you don't get
a glare. those are my only tips..
sometimes you just have to take a lot of to get one good one.

Hope that helps :)

Court

Ronda Palazzari said...

The layout is beautiful!

Lynn said...

This is gorgeous!!!!!! wow!

Lynn
Olw

Anonymous said...

Love that! Great idea!!