Friday, August 1, 2008

Off on a House Hunting Trip

That's right! I'm off to Cold Lake, Alberta, to help my sister buy her new house. Her new house that is FAR too far away from me.... the new house that will have a little Nate in it every day, but no visits from Auntie Gill. :( It makes me quite sad, but at the same time, I'm excited to be a part of the HHT, because then at least I get to SEE the new house, and I will know where my sister will be living. Plus it means a week FULL of Nate time, which is just fabulous :) It also means time away from Brandon.. which isn't much fun, but I'll be bringing my laptop, and there will be internet. So we may get a little WoW time in, in the evenings ;) hehe

So, i've totally been slacking on my scrapbooking and my photo taking lately... and, obviously, my blogging! lol Stuff is just hectic trying to soak up every moment of my sisters last month here. I'm hoping while I'm away to get my photos (especially 365 shots) organized on my computer. Then when I get home I'll print them out and start scrapping lots again :)

I have gotten a few layouts done though, thanks to Lotus Paperie and the weekly challenges there! It's a good thing the kits are fabulous since that's all i've scrapped with lately! hehe You can check out this weeks challenge over there. It's an interesting sketch, sort of tricky, but it got me thinking and inspired!

Anyways, I will leave you with some of my fave photos from the past little while (ie. 3 months) that I JUST got on my computer now! lol

Adorable Nate during lunch with his Auntie!

I actually went for a 7km hike! I know! It's hard to believe! lol This was one of the shots I got while there.

Here are Rae-Lynn and I in our sexy traffic shirts while working in Merritt! Good times :)

Hope likes to take over Jack's bed when he's not in it. Too cute!

Doesn't little Jack look thrilled to be wearing his Roots camping sweatshirt? lol Trust me, he appreciates it on cold nights!

Happy Friday everyone!
<3 Gillian

No comments: