Sunday, April 20, 2008

I've lost my mojo!

Well, i think it's official, i've lost my scrap mojo :( I just can't seem to pull off any real great layouts lately, which sucks cause I have tons of work to do for the store and the ezine. I went to an all day scrap yesterday and I just wasn't feeling it. I only got 4 layouts done and I wasn't super pleased with any of them. Oh well, I'll give it another go tomorrow at Rae-Lynn's place and hope for the best!

Speaking of Rae-Lynn, we've talked and hung out a lot this week! Before the scrap weekend I wasn't even sure whether she really liked me, but I feel like we totally clicked, which is awesome! I'll be so happy to have another fabulous friend around for after my sister leaves. Not sure anything will completely replace my sister leaving, but Rae-Lynn and I are blood sisters, so you never know ;) hehe Anyways, she blogs too, and has an adorable son, so check her out here. Here is Jen being le jealous of Rae-Lynn and I at the Support Our Troops concert, which by the way, was a good time :)

In other news, I totally gimped up my toe this week! I knocked a picture frame off the wall at my sister's place and the corner landed right on my toe. I thought that it was going to be disconnected when I took my sock off to look, it hurt that bad! lol This was on Wednesday, it's now Sunday, and I still have to limp so that it doesn't completely hurt. Booooo!!

Also worked a few days this week at the Scrapbook store and taught a mini album to a 12 year old birthday party. It was a busy week, but the extra money helps, and how bad can it really be when you work at scrap store? Speaking of which, we got LOADS of new stuff in this week, so if you're local, you should stop by. Except for you, Laurel, you can't visit me there until July ;)

I will leave you with a few layouts from the past week or so, and then I'm off to update all my 365 photos at my Flickr (username is spunk33grl if you want to check them out). Happy Sunday all!


<3 Gillian

4 comments:

Rae-Lynn said...

Yeah we definitely have to get your mojo back. I love your layouts though so I am not sure you really lost it. I love the paragraph about me!!!! Of course I liked you fool. And yeah we did click!!! Did you get your app in for moutainfest? See you later. I'm feeling a little better.

Unknown said...

Gill,
I can't find your email address anywhere but I wanted to invite you to participate in the DT Call at Lotus Paperie. Please visit the blog to get all the details if you haven't looked into it already! Hope to see a submission from you. The deadline is April 30.

The Selman's said...

Don't worry! You'll get that Mojo back! Hope your toe is feeling better! I'll be sure to visit you at SC in July!!!

Jackie said...

You just might be a little too critical of your own work. I love the future nerd layout and turners is also very cool.